SENIOR ASSISTANT JOB CHART IN CHNC:
Senior Assistant job chart
One senior assistant is posted at CHNC head quarters. He will work under direct administrative control of CHNC SPHO.
He/She will maintain all the records and documents as per standard Office management procedure manuals and Financial Procedure manuals ( A.P treasury code , Financial code , C.C.A rules , A.P. Leave rules , District office manual and other up to date manuals as accepted and prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
He is equally responsible in maintaining all the office records accurately and sending all the reports, letters, information, bills, and other documents to appropriate authorized authorities in time.
All the activities of a senior assistant are supervised and are subject to the approval of the SPHO.
He / She will maintain files as per standard filing file keeping procedures. He/she will index all the files and keep safely in appropriate storage place to avoid destruction by fire, water, chemicals, theft, electric ignition, etc.
Some of His / Her job responsibilities are classified as
1. Office communication. Maintains files for CHNC program records and tentative tour program of the CHNC staff.
2. Maintenance of Service registers, personal files or records, leave accounts of the and tentative tour program of CHNC head quarter staff.
3. Maintenance of all the records related to Financial management and Accounts and keeping the safe.
4. Assisting SPHO, in drawing and disbursement of money and recording all the Trans actions in the prescribed registers.
5. Internal and External Audit.
6. Archives. Safe maintenance of stock files Old records.
He will assist the SHMO in maintaining the office premises clean
1. Office communication.
1. He/She maintains all the records and registers related to the office communication (letters, memos, recorded telephone / telegraph communication, etc) as per standard office management procedures.
2. He/She will give acknowledgement receipt to every person / postal dept / messenger / person who submits any document, letter, cheques, D.D. , after entering the information into an appropriate register.
3. He/She will take notes and record minutes of meeting and circulate such information to the authorized officials after approval by the SPHO.
4. He / will write legibly or type the letters and other documents as instructed by the SPHO.
5. He/she will submit all the letters, documents, cheques, Demand drafts, etc along with in ward and out ward registers to the SPHO every day. He will inform the SHMO on telephone when the officer is in the field or camp.
2. Maintenance of CHNC program records and tentative tour program of the CHNC staff.
1. He/She will index every file and store the Program guidelines, implementation orders received for the district state and Central level, time to time program updates, related to every State and national program implemented in the CHNC area.
2. He / she may take the help of SCHO, SPHN, and LD computer in office work after seeking the approval of the SPHO.
3. Maintenance of Service registers, personal files or records, leave accounts of the and tentative tour program of CHNC head quarter staff.
1. He/ she will be personally responsible for keeping all the service registers and records leave accounts of the employees in the safe custody and ensure that all these are updated regularly.
2. He/She will be personally responsible for entering the pay allowance particulars and the information in to the service registers accurately in the event of increment, promotion, and pay fixation as per government orders receive time to time.
4. Maintenance of all the records related to financial management and Accounts and ensuring their safety.
1. He / she will maintain all the Financial management registers and records as prescribed by the government of Andhra Pradesh.(refer the and guide lines and procedures given in Financial and Office management training manuals. )
2. He / she shall prepare and counter sign on every bill / financial document he/she prepares and submits for approval by the SPHO.
3. He/She will record every financial transaction with out any delay and update the registers during the transaction.
4. He/she will maintain all the supportive registers EG: all the watch registers.
5. He /she will prepare the pay slips and issue the same to all the employees at the time of salary disbursement.
6. He/she shall furnish any information as requested for by the employee regarding the pay and allowances, deductions, loans, recoveries etc related to the same employee.
7. He/she shall furnish any reports records or information of financial transactions as requested for by the District, regional, state administration after due approval by the SPHO.
5. Assisting SPHO, in drawing and disbursement of money and recording all the Trans actions in the prescribed registers.
1. He/she will follow the standard procedures as prescribed by A.P treasury code Financial Code, and Government orders in enforcement as on date, in the conduct of all the financial transactions and assist the SPHO.
2. He/she will prepare the pay bills and other bills as per standard treasury office procedures and present them in time to A.P.Treasury offices (STO, DTO).
3. He/she will draw the money and bring the same to CHNC office ensuring the safety and security in such activity.
4. In the case if the payments are made through bank transactions due precautions are to be taken to ensure that the money is paid to the authorized person/party.
5. He / She will ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts is done.
6. Internal and External Audit.
1. He/She will keep all the office records up to date and present them before internal or external auditing officers on receipt of orders from the competent authorities.
2. He/She shall assist the Audit party in physical verification of assets and registers and other documents of the CHNC.
7. Safe maintenance of stock files, Old records, files in Archives.
He / she will maintain stock files for all the communication originated & received by the office and also for the government orders received from time to time.
He / She will ensure the security and proper maintenance of all the old files in archives for future reference and use as per standard office procedures.
He / She will execute any other work given by the CHNC SPHO for the smooth running of the office.